Thursday, May 21, 2009

Lemonade Award - my first award ever!

So sweet! This is the first award I have received - thanks so much Tutu!
I started this blog in order to keep track of my reading, and that's still the main purpose, but it has been so much fun getting connected with the book blogger community. I love all the comments I receive.
So, here are the rules for this award:
If you are nominated....
here are the rules for passing on the award to your favorite blogs:

1. Put the Lemonade Award logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate up to 10 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude.
3. Link to your nominees within your post. Let them know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
4. Link to the person who gave you your award.


Now, I had a difficult time choosing, as I read a couple dozen book blogs regularly. And I may not leave comments, but if I have nominated you, I do read your blog, and enjoy it! A few blogs that I wanted to nominate are not on this list, as I saw that they already had this one. So here are my nominees (in no particular order):
And there we are! Thanks again for the award Tutu, I appreciate it!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your award - I'm sure it will be the first of many. And thank you for thinking of me and your kind words.

Cindy said...

congrats :)

Eva said...

Thanks so much! And congrats on your first award. :)

Tasha said...

Congratulations on your award! And thank you so much for passing it on to me!

Rebecca Reid said...

Thanks Jessica! That's so nice you to think of my blog!

Tif Sweeney said...

Congratulations on your award and passing it along to me!! I'm very excited about it as well because this will be my first award as well!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I will post about it as soon as I get the chance!!

samantha.1020 said...

Thank you so much for the award. Sorry it took me so long to respond back but it is much appreciated :)

Jeane said...

A thank you, although it is late, very heartfelt from me.