Friday, December 18, 2009

Break Time!

As is probably clear to anyone who reads this blog, I have been very lax about posting lately! I know I have explained before, but I wanted to give another update.
I will probably be having a baby here in the next week or so, and while I was supremely confident in my ability to sort of keep up with posting, that has clearly not happened. And I doubt I will be able to once I have a little infant to care for either. So I am sort of officially going on hiatus. I will be posting reviews of the ARC's I still have (although I will probably try not to get any more of those), but otherwise I will not be doing reviews for the time being. This means I'll be working extra hard to keep my goodreads profile updated. So you can still check there if you would like to see what I am reading. I may even do reviews there, just briefly. We'll see.
Sadly this means that I may not even do any wrap-up posts in the next week or so. I did have some I wanted to do, but I can't really claim that they will get done. Oh well.
Not sure when I'll be back - family takes priority obviously! Thank you to all of my readers and followers - feel free to add me as a friend on goodreads or follow me there, if you like (but please let me know who you are when you add me as a friend, otherwise I may ignore you!). Happy reading!!

2 comments:

Tif Sweeney said...

Best of luck to you!!! I will be thinking of you and hoping for the best in everything (i.e., baby, birthing, sleep, etc.). Get the rest you need now (or at least as much as you can) and update whenever you can. I will be excited to see them whenever they may come!

Terry Spear said...

Good luck, Jessica! When my daughter was born, it was a couple of weeks before we had our Christmas party. Everyone passed her around so much adoring her in her red dress with ruffles that that was the first night she slept through the night, and I did too. :) Merry Christmas!