- The Lives of the Noble Grecians and Romans by Plutarch (for the Really Old Classics Challenge)
- The Tale of Despereaux by Kate DiCamillo (mainly because of the movie, which I haven't seen, and probably won't, but I wanted to read the book first anyway)
- The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks by E Lockhart (this has been on my list of books to read for awhile, and I needed another teen book)
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (my hold of this one finally came in! Now if I can just get to it before it's due back . . .)
- Three Girls and Their Brother by Theresa Rebeck (another Alex Award winner)
- The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer & Annie Barrows (another hold, probably to be returned before I can read it, alas)
- Dynamic Youth Services through outcome-based planning and evaluation by Eliza T Dresang, Melissa Gross, & Leslie Edmonds Holt (for my Research Methods - Youth Services class)
If you would like to share your library loot head on over to A Striped Armchair or Out of the Blue and join us!