Thursday, August 13, 2009

Blog Updates

Computers can be so frustrating sometimes . . . I just typed this post, and then blogger lost it when I went to publish it, because my computer's connection was being iffy. Ugh . . .
So anyway, I wanted to make my readers aware that soon I will get back to posting reviews more regularly. And I might even be able to do some challenge wrap-up posts, and even talk about another award I received from a fellow blogger. I decided that in order to catch up I will not be reviewing every single book I read this summer (I read stacks and stacks of tween books for a class), but I'll be posting about the ones that I feel like talking about. At some point I may go back to posting about every book that I read, but we'll see when that happens. I will still be posting about every ARC I read, which is another area I am behind on.
So, this catching up will probably begin tomorrow. I'm excited to get back to it. I will only be working for two more weeks, so I should have more time to read as well. Yay!

No comments: