Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Library Loot - January 28, 2009

This week brought more family planning books, another textbook, a couple sci-fi/fantasy titles, and a book that I had checked out before, but had to return without reading.
Here they are:
  • Scribes, Script and Books by Leila Avrin (for my History of Books and Libraries class)
  • Anathem by Neal Stephenson (this is a large, large science fiction book)
  • Hunter's Oath by Michelle West (for the Reading My Name Challenge, and because I wanted to re-read it)
  • Unaccustomed Earth by Jhumpa Lahiri (for the second time, maybe I'll actually get around to reading it!)
  • Before Your Pregnancy by Amy Ogle and Lisa Mazzullo
  • Fully Fertile by Tamara Quinn, Elisabeth Heller and Jeanie Lee Bussell
My stacks keep growing, and I'm not finishing books as fast right now! Ack. I'll just hope my Library Loot posts get smaller, because otherwise I'll never finish everything.

No comments: