Thursday, January 22, 2009

Reading My Name Challenge

I made a rule for myself that I would not sign up for any more challenges, with the exception of challenges that have not yet started. Hence my signing up for the Reading My Name Challenge - it begins February 1st! The goal is to read at least two books by authors who share your first name or book titles with your name in them. I decided to go with my married last name, West. It's easier to search in the library catalog, and a little more common, so I have more to choose from.

I will be reading two fantasy books my Michelle Sagara West: Hunter's Oath and Hunter's Death.
I read Hunter's Oath years ago, but at the time I was not able to find the sequel (maybe it wasn't out yet?), so now I can re-read it and finish the series! This could change, but this is what I plan on doing at this point.

2 comments:

RC said...

west certainly creates a variety of options. good idea.

Kathleen said...

Thanks for participating. I agree, West should make things easier. Hope you enjoy your selections!

Come back to leave a link to your reviews. http://readingnamechallenge.blogspot.com