Thursday, April 2, 2009

Love Bites Reading Challenge

I had to do it. I just had to sign up for another challenge, crazy as that is. For this one I only need to read three books, three paranormal romances, between now and the end of June. I don't have a list, just the first book I plan on reading: Wild Highland Magic by Kendra Leigh Castle. It's a werewolf romance.
After that I may read some of the vampire romances that my sister-in-law reads and enjoys. She has a great list already for me to choose from!
If you would like to participate, head to the challenge blog, or to Royal Reviews.

3 comments:

Penny said...

I'm still debating about this one. I know I can do it (I think). :)

Moira said...

Oh! Good Luck! I am a huge paranormal fan and there are so many great books out there for you to choose from. God, only three huh? Well, I will pop back and see what you think. I can't wait!

Desert Rose said...

I couldn't pass this challenge either although I have tons of challenges to finish but this is paranormal.. and I LOVE paranormal spacially vampires so I just had to sign up.. I just had to!
good luck and have fun reading :)