Thursday, April 2, 2009

Love Bites Reading Challenge

I had to do it. I just had to sign up for another challenge, crazy as that is. For this one I only need to read three books, three paranormal romances, between now and the end of June. I don't have a list, just the first book I plan on reading: Wild Highland Magic by Kendra Leigh Castle. It's a werewolf romance.
After that I may read some of the vampire romances that my sister-in-law reads and enjoys. She has a great list already for me to choose from!
If you would like to participate, head to the challenge blog, or to Royal Reviews.


Penny (aka Yooperchick) said...

I'm still debating about this one. I know I can do it (I think). :)

Moira said...

Oh! Good Luck! I am a huge paranormal fan and there are so many great books out there for you to choose from. God, only three huh? Well, I will pop back and see what you think. I can't wait!

DeSeRt RoSe said...

I couldn't pass this challenge either although I have tons of challenges to finish but this is paranormal.. and I LOVE paranormal spacially vampires so I just had to sign up.. I just had to!
good luck and have fun reading :)