Saturday, April 18, 2009

Read-A-Thon Update # 6

I began The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao for this last bunch of reading time. So far it's interesting. The writing style is definitely keeping me reading, and I'll probably stick with this one for the next batch as well. I have developed a rather pounding headache, but I think it might be from dehydration. We'll see if we can't fix that problem.
After my last update I also did two mini-challenges - Debbie's and Tammie's. And congratulations to the prize winners from my mini-challenge!

Update
Title of book(s) read since last update: The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao by Junot Diaz
Number of books read since you started: four, three finished
Pages read since last update: 75
Running total of pages read since you started: 460
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 85 minutes
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 8 hours and 5 minutes
Mini-challenges completed: Jodie's, Debbie's, and Tammie's

2 comments:

Scribacchina said...

460, WOW, I'm awed! I hope you get over you headache soon!

Kim (Sophisticated Dorkiness) said...

I hope things are still going well. Good luck as you finish the Read-a-Thon!