- my dog whined so much, I had to take care of him, even though it's hours before he normally gets up
- I've had two big cups of coffee when I have been drinking none! (I've been weaning myself off of it, but I still love it!)
Where are you reading from today?
- Bellevue, Washington
3 facts about me …
- I am an online student at San Jose State, getting my Masters in Library and Information Science
- I just celebrated five years of marriage (April 3rd) and we are currently trying to get pregnant!
- In the past few years I have become a big DIY-er, saving more things than I can use in an effort to buy less.
How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours?
- Including the ones that I already started, I have seven definite books. I've never done anything like this, so I don't know how many I'll actually get read.
Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)?
- No page or book goals really. I just want to read enough to make a small dent in the pile! I do plan on reading for 18 hours though. That's 24 minus my five hour cheerleading break, and an additional hour's worth of breaks, etc.
Title of book(s) read since last update: The Worst Hard Time by Timothy Egan
Number of books read since you started: one!
Pages read since last update: 49 lol
Running total of pages read since you started: 49
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 80 minutes
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 80 minutes
Mini-challenges completed: none
Other participants you’ve visited: none
Prize you’ve won: none