Sunday, April 19, 2009

Read-A-Thon Update # 8

Wow for some reason my brain didn't register that it was practically 1am - maybe I'll actually see the post of the hour when it goes up, rather than 30 - 90 minutes later. I'm really enjoying Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, although I have to say it's easy to see that Seth Grahame-Smith is not nearly as clever of a writer as Jane Austen (not that I was expecting that, but still). It is a fun read, and good for these last hours.

Update
Title of book(s) read since last update: Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Jane Austen and Seth Grahame-Smith
Number of books read since you started: five, three finished
Pages read since last update: 92
Running total of pages read since you started: 640
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 110 minutes
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 11 hours and 45 minutes
Mini-challenges completed: oh gosh, I may stop keeping track here :P

No comments: