Saturday, April 18, 2009

Read-A-Thon Update # 3

I will be finishing Spin during my next batch of reading, I think. This will be a longer break then any of the others, but I once I get back to reading, I think I'll finish it before noon (my time - pst).
I guess I missed Brian's cover mini-challenge. It looked like a good one, I'm sad I missed out. Oh well. And I think I won't be participating in the challenges posted since then, up to hour six. They are cool challenges, my brain is just not YouTube-friendly right now, and drawing a comic might take me longer than necessary. I may change my mind by the next update however.

Update
Title of book(s) read since last update: Spin by Robert Charles Wilson
Number of books read since you started: two, one completed
Pages read since last update: 68
Running total of pages read since you started: 176
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 90 minutes
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 3 hours and 15 minutes (doesn't feel that long!!)
Mini-challenges completed: Jodie's

2 comments:

misanthrope said...

most impressive jess. By 10:30 I've managed to eat a poptart and personally offend 3 people. I wish I was reading with you.

Anonymous said...

I totally understand what you mean about the mini-challenges! I would love to do them but I feel like just getting on and checking out a few blogs is taking up so much time!! Ah, oh well! Keep up the great work!